Current Events

Dreaming makes perfect
Stephen Ornes

A new study has shown scientist a reason why people dream, why people have adventures in their sleep. Because lets say you drive a car for a long time and all you think about is driving that car. That will be your dream and you can improve the skill in your dream! Scientists tested this by getting a bunch of volunteers, they all did a very difficult maze but every time they finished they would do it again from a different position. After doing the maze half of them went to take a quick nap. After they woke up the people who slept and the people who didn't did the same maze again, and those who dreamed about the maze were much better than other because after working on the maze the picture was already in their head and while unconscious their brains took over and searched for possible solutions for them.

I choose this article because I always wanted to believe that if a test was coming and I'd studied, I would dream about it and while sleeping I'd study even more. Or that if I wanted to learn a new sport imagining it would help me play it. I think in the future if scientists could control what someone dreams it will help the average person learn something much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment